From the temples of Angkor we decided against the fifteen or so hour bus journey to Bangkok and instead opted to fly.
Bangkok is a sprawling monster of a city, filled to overflowing with cars, people and shopping malls.
This was the last stop on our travels and so we opted to stay in the relative luxury of the Evergreen Place hotel located close to Siam Square and, more importantly for Stephie, just a few minutes from numerous shopping malls.
We’ve had a great time travelling throughout Southeast Asia over the last few months, experiencing all that it has to offer, from amazing hawker food in Pulau Penang to the incredibly beautiful temples of Angkor.
From Bangkok Stephie flew back to winter in Melbourne and I flew back to England.
I landed at Heathrow to sunny skies and took the underground to St Pancras from where I took a train back to Loughborough. My return home was a surprise to everyone, so much so that there was nobody there to greet me!
The past nine months have absolutely flown by. I’ve witnessed some truly amazing sights and met some great people.
Thanks to everyone who has followed my travels through the blog and to those of you who commented.

2 comments:
What a surprise we got at Lindsay's we didn't expect you home untill june. You look very well, it's nice to have you home. You have had the best 10mths anybody would love to have had.
Love you Lots
Auntie Coral & Nan xx
I'm glad to see you managed the final post without me! Its a good one!
Thanks for being an awesome travel buddy baby, I wouldn't have had it any other way!
Stephie :)
xox
Post a Comment