A blog to let you all know what I'm doing and seeing on my travels around South America, Australasia and South East Asia. Feel free to leave me your comments, just click on the posts!
Sunday, 13 March 2011
Japan earthquake and tsunami
You will have no doubt seen in the news the devastation caused as a result of the huge earthquake and tsunami to hit Japan.
I have placed a link to the Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal should you wish to make a donation.
The damage and destruction from the earthquake and tsunami in Japan looks massive from the images I’ve seen on television and the Internet! I hope the United States and other countries make substantial contributions to the relief efforts there.
1 comment:
The damage and destruction from the earthquake and tsunami in Japan looks massive from the images I’ve seen on television and the Internet! I hope the United States and other countries make substantial contributions to the relief efforts there.
Post a Comment