Lee goes walkabout

A blog to let you all know what I'm doing and seeing on my travels around South America, Australasia and South East Asia. Feel free to leave me your comments, just click on the posts!

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Places I've visited so far

I've incorporated a Google map into my blog showing the places I´ve visited on my travels so far.

Click on the link below the map to see a larger version.

Posted by Lee at 02:40
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Where am I?

Places visited


View Places visited in a larger map

About Me

Lee
Press Photographer
View my complete profile

Links

  • COPE Laos
  • Japan Tsunami Appeal
  • Queensland Disaster Relief Appeal
  • Christchurch Earthquake Appeal
  • Lee Sanders // Photography
  • Save Rapa Nui

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • Inca Trail & Machu Picchu
      • La Paz
      • Tupiza and Salar de Uyuni
      • Salta and beyond
      • Parque Nacional Talampaya
      • Places I've visited so far
      • San Agustín de Valle Fértil & Parques Ischigualasto
      • Mendoza
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
Powered By Blogger
© 2010 Lee Sanders. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.